We Had already posted about it few months ago. From start of 2018 You can link your mobile numbers to aadhar online by OTP Method. Follow the post below and its a matter of couple of Minutes-
Requirements To Link Your Mobile Number To Aadhar Card-
1 . Your Mobile Number You Wish to link to aadhar.
2. Your Aadhar Card Number.
3. Your Mobile Number Registered in Aadhar Database with UIDAI. (Mobile Number That You had given while applying for aadhar card)
Procedure To Link Your Mobile Number with Aadhar Card-
1.First Of all, call at 14546
From Mobile number you wish to link to aadhar (Toll Free! ).
2. Follow The IVRS Instructions and select appropriate option(s).
3. Enter Your 12 Digit Aadhar Card Number.
4. Now Your Mobile Operator will verify the Aadhar Number within few seconds.
5. After verification, You will Receive an OTP on Your Mobile number That Is Registered In Aadhar Database.
6. Just Enter The OTP and You are all Done!
Most People’s Problem is that they have not mobile number that is Linked in aadhar database (Mobile Number That You had given while applying for aadhar card). If You Don’t have, then You will not be able to link your mobile number to aadhar card by above method. You have to visit your nearest retailer. See this post more details
Otherwise, you can also visit Nearest Pragya Kendra to Register Your Mobile Number in Aadhar database with UIDAI , Thereafter you can use above process.
Click Here To Check Which Mobile number is Registered in your Aadhar Database.
If Your Aadhar’s address and Your Mobile Number to be linked is of different state, then you are not eligible to use this method. You have only option to visit Nearest Store.
[eafl id="2298" name="" text="See More Cashback Offers Here"]
Link PAN with aadhar online 3 Methods
tags- How To Link Your Mobile Numbers To Aadhar Using Online OTP 14546 Method,]]>