irctc bharat qr cashback offer. Indian railways is offering 50 Rupees cashback on train ticket bookings of any class. Indian Railways wants its passengers to let them use digital payment methods, so they are running thus promotional campaign. No minimum ticket booking amount is needed. How and from where to book train tickets , how to avail IRCTC Bharat QR Cashback Offer? Read the post below-
How To Use IRCTC Bharat QR Cashback Offer?
1. First of all, Visit IRCTC’s website from here
2. If you are already registered on IRCTC website, enter your user ID, password and captcha challenge and log in. If you are new, first register at IRCTC from here
3. Now, After you are logged in, enter the source and destination stations and also, travel date in the left side panel. And hit OK.
4. The trains of that route becomes displayed. Choose any train as comfortable to you with travel class.
5. Chose “Book Now
” and enter passenger’s name, Age, Gender, Mobile number and captha on the next page.
6. Now payment gateway displays. There you have to select “BHARAT QR/Scan & Pay
” , then select Bharat QR (Powered By Atom
) on the adjacent side. Hit “Make payment”. (see screenshot below).
7. Now, A QR Code displays.(See screenshot below) You have to scan this QR code from a different phone from your Bharat QR enabled phone and pay the amount. (See how to use Bharat QR enabled apps below)
Thats it, you will get Flat Rs.50 cashback from IRCTC into your Wallet within 60 days. (Forgive Indian Railways for the delay!)
How To Use BHARAT QR Enabled Apps?
There are lot of Bharat QR enabled apps i the market. Few of them are- SBI anywhere, Pockets by ICICI
etc. Out of these, pockets by ICICI is best and its open for all bank users.
How to use Pockets by ICICI ?
1. Download it from here
2. Install, open and register on app using your basic details. App will ask for permission to send an sms to verify your number, allow it. (one time only) Then open the app.
3. In the home screen of app, you will see ” Scan to pay”. (See screenshot below) Hit that.
4. Now, scanner will open. You have to scan the IRCTC generated QR code of step 7.
Make sure, you have sufficient funds in your pockets wallet. You can add funds by clicking ” Add funds”
in the homescreen through Credit/Debit card kr Netbanking of any bank.
Offer Terms and Conditions-
User can use this offer till February 28th, 2019.
Maximum cashback is 50 only.
No limit is there, you can avail this offer unlimited times.
1. Offer valid only for first 2,00,000 (2 lakh) Bharat QR transactions done, using Visa
cards or 28th February 2019, whichever is earlier.
2. There is no monthly limit per customer for availing this offer.
3. In the event of any payment/cash back related issues, please reach out to IRCTC at
0755-6610661, 0755-3934141 or drop their feedback at [email protected]
General Terms and Conditions:
1. This Special Offer is not redeemable for cash equivalent or any other items/offers.
2. This Special Offer cannot be clubbed with any other facility and/or offer made
available at IRCTC.
3. IRCTC reserves the right at any time, without prior notice, without assigning any
reason and without any liability whatsoever, to add or vary all or any of the terms and
conditions or to replace, wholly or in part this promotional scheme or to withdraw it
completely or to change the composition of the Special Offer.
4. For the avoidance of doubt, while Visa has facilitated this Offer for the benefit of
Eligible Customer, IRCTC is the sole provider of all goods and/or services i.e. train
tickets under this offer.
5. Any and all taxes and/or levies applicable in relation to the Special Offer shall be
solely borne by the Eligible Customers.
6. The customer agrees to release, indemnify and hold harmless, IRCTC, its respective
affiliates, its advertising and promotion agencies, and all of its respective agents,
representatives, officers, directors, shareholders and employees from and against any
injuries, losses, damages, claims, actions, or any liability of any kind resulting from or
arising from your or any third party’s use (or misuse) of the Special Offer.
7. The terms of the Offer shall be construed in accordance with the laws of India and the
courts of Delhi shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction to adjudicate and/or settle
any disputes in connection with the Special Offer.
To see detailed TnC, Visit here
[eafl id="2298" name="" text="See More Cashback Offers Here"]
tags- irctc bharat qr cashback offer