new users offer – Get Flat Rs 75 off on purchase of Rs 200 and above At Foodpanda. Apply Voucher Code – FPFC6V92P to avail the offer. Foodpanda is offering now online food booking offer for their customers. The voucher is valid for one time use per customer only and Offer is valid only on online payments till 31st March, 2018. Grab Foodpanda new users offer now.
How To Get Flat Rs 75 off on purchase of Rs 200 using Foodpanda new users Offer :-
1) Firstly Download Foodpanda App And Website From Here
2) Login Or sign up your account
3) Booking your food>>Continue
4) Click on “Buy Now”
5) Enter your shipping details like name, address, mobile number etc.
6) Proceed to payment page and Apply Voucher Code – FPFC6V92P (You will get Rs 75 Off on purshase of Rs 200 or above)
8) Pay the amount and complete your transaction.
9) That’s it. Your product will be delivered at your home within 10 – 30 minutes.
Faasos– Get 125% Cashback + 25% Cashback via LazyPay
Flipkart- xiaomi Redmi 5A Next Sale Date [Trick Added]
Terms & Conditions Of Foodpanda new users Offer :-
1. Offer is valid only for new customers.
2. Flat Rs.75 off on purchase of Rs.200 and above.
3. Apply Voucher Code to avail the offer.
4. Offer is valid on Mobile App and Web transactions.
5. The voucher is valid for one time use only per customer.
6. Offer is valid only on online payments till 31st March, 2018.
7. Offer is not valid on Dominos, Subway,KFC, Pizza Hut.
8. Offer cannot be clubbed with any other running offer.
9. Offer is valid only on delivery orders, and cannot be availed for pick up orders.
10. In no case whatsoever can the discount amount be refunded, encashed or partly encashed.
11. In case of any query regarding the offer, please email us at [email protected]
12. Foodpanda reserves the right to withdraw and/or alter the Offer at any time without prior notice.
13. Foodpanda reserves the right to deny the offer on the grounds of suspicion or abuse of the offer by any customer.
14. In no event shall foodpanda be liable for any abuse or misuse of the code due to the negligence of the customer.
15. All disputes are subject to New Delhi jurisdiction.